Spring Classes For Adults at the
THE ART GUILD
Click here for pdf of Class Listing and Registration Form or fill out form below
WATERCOLOR – All Levels
Open to 8 students (adults)
8 Wednesdays: Mar. 25, Apr. 1, 15 22, 29, May 6, 13, & 20 • 9 am – noon
Fee: $320 Members/$350 Non-members
Watercolor is a truly diverse medium. Explore basic techniques of washes, learn wet on wet painting, glazing and dry brush methods. We will begin to understand the properties of pigments and when to use them properly. More advanced students will move beyond the basics, creating a series of more complex paintings and completing their own interpretations of projects presented in class. Watercolor is always challenging, fresh and new. No experience necessary, beginners welcome.
Instructor: Eileen Neville
CREATIVE ART WORKSHOP:
EXPLORE THE ARTIST WITHIN – ALL LEVELS
Open to 8 students (adults)
6 Thursdays: April 16, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21 • 10 am – 12:30 pm
Fee: $200 Members/$230 Non-members
Is your creativity knocking on the door to get out? Are you an artist who needs to experiment and play more? These relaxed, light-hearted and supportive classes for all levels are designed to open and expand your creative explorations. Using pens, mixed color media, collage and various other materials, participants will create beautiful artwork at each class. A desire to create and explore are the only pre-requisites. The creative themes will vary at each class. The only limits are your imagination and the paper’s edge! This class is ideal for the ultimate beginner as well as the very skillful.
Bring to first class: Your creative spirit & a 9×12 all-media sketchbook or art journal, black sharpie pens (fine point and ultra-fine point). Other materials will be discussed at each class.
Instructor: Lois Levy
OPEN STUDIO FOR PAINTERS
Up to 8 artists (adults)
6 Tuesdays: April 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12, 19 • 9:30 – 12:30pm
Fee: $90 Members/$120 Non-members
Join fellow artists in this is non-instructional studio class for artists working in oil or acrylic. Bring your own supplies and reference materials. Easels are available. Artists are responsible for their setup and cleanup.
Monitor: Kathy D’Amato-Smith
• Pre-registration is strongly recommended for all classes. In the event that a class is full, we will have a waiting list.
• Registration and placement in The Art Guild classes is on a first-come, first serve basis.
• Registration is valid only with payment in full.
• The Art Guild reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration. If this does occur, you will be notified and a full refund will be issued.
• Registration cancellations made two (2) or more weeks prior to the start of class will receive a full refund.
• Registration cancellations made less than two (2) weeks prior to the start of class will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
• Registration cancellations made after the 1st class of a semester will incur a 25% fee for the class and a $25 cancellation fee.
• Absolutely no refunds after the second class of a semester.
• Membership is non-refundable.
• Instructors are subject to change without notification.
• The Art Guild will be closed during inclement weather based on the decision of The Art Guild. When possible, cancelled classes will be made up during the course of the semester.
• The Art Guild may use photographs or video that include you or your children for publicity or marketing purposes unless you deny permission in writing.