LONG ISLAND SCENES BY MEMBERS OF THE ART GUILD
JUNE 1- 30, 2017
Please Join us for the Opening Reception: SATURDAY, JUNE 3: 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Local Color by Members of The Art Guild presented by Trapani Art and Frame. June 1 – 30, 2017. Artwork featuring local landscape or streetscape themes. Reception at Trapani Art and Frame, 440 Plandome Rd., Manhasset, June 3, 5-8 pm.
SALES Artwork may be sold directly by TAF with a commission of 50% of the selling price from the artist. All art work submitted must be for sale. All work must remain on view for the duration of the exhibit, though purchased works may be removed at time of sale.
LIABILITY & INSURANCE The Liability Waiver on the entry form must be signed by the artist submitting images for consideration. It is the responsibility of the participating artist to insure or self-insure any work submitted for inclusion in this exhibit.
QUESTIONS: Contact The Art Guild at 516-304-5797 or info@TheArtGuild.org; or Elaine at Trapani Art & Frame at 516-365-6014 or Elaine@TrapaniArtAndFrame.com
• FRIDAY, MAY 12: Submissions must be received.
• ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION NOTIFICATION: AFTER WEDNESDAY, MAY 17
• DROP OFF: MAY 22-26: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Entries must be delivered to Trapani Art and Frame, 447 Plandome Road, Manhasset, NY 11030
• EXHIBIT: THURSDAY, JUNE 1 – FRIDAY, JUNE 30 Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Closed on Sunday)
• ARTIST’S RECEPTION: SATURDAY, JUNE 3: 5:00 – 8:00 pm
• PICK-UP: FRIDAY, JUNE 30; SATURDAY, JULY 1 OR WEDNESDAY, JULY 5, during business hours (above). (Closed Sunday, July 2 through Tuesday, July 4)