Art from the Heart – 10 x 10 Fundraiser Event
Our ONLY Fundraiser for this year!
Over 120 original artworks are hung in our galleries and they are beautiful!
We can’t wait for you to see it!
Reception: December 9, 5-8 pm. Bidding ends at 7:30 pm
Bring your checkbook or cash for quickest check out!Enjoy a hearty appetizer buffet from many local restaurants and supermarkets including: Frank’s Pizza, Wings Plus, Ayhan’s Marketplace, Stop & Shop, Saint Honoré, Whole Foods, Uncle Guiseppe’s and more!Remaining art work remains on display and for sale for $100 until January 7, 2018. Proceeds help raise funds for our high school scholarship program and children’s classes.
We provide the 10 x 10 cradled wood panel, you provide the artwork.
On View & for Auction – December 1, 2017 – January 7, 2018
Reception & Auction: December 9, 5-8 PM
Any and all media may be used: acrylic, oil, watercolor, collage, photography, etc. Anything that can be done or mounted on the provided board is acceptable.
• Any and all media may be used: acrylic, oil, watercolor, collage, photography, etc.
• Anything that can be done or mounted on provided board is acceptable.
• Low relief work is acceptable but must be hangable.
• Securely affix works on paper or any collage materials.
• Artwork must be dry when submitted.
• The panels are gallery ready—no need to frame.
• The Art Guild will wire the panel for hanging.
• Subject matter should be in good taste.
Artwork must be received by Monday, November 27. Please call for drop off times.
Bidding starts December 1 and ends December 9 at 7:30pm During our Opening Reception.
Remaining paintings will remain on view and will be available for purchase through January 7.
Saturday, December 9, 5-8pm
There will be festive food and music, and all artwork will be for sale
Each donated finished work of art will auctioned, starting at $100 with 100% of the proceeds going towards High School Student Scholarships and The Art Guild’s Revitalization Fund.
All proceeds fund our Education Fund for scholarships and subsidize our children’s classes.
Take a look at some 10x10s from this year: