12th Annual ART IN THE PARK
AT HARBORFEST SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017 10 AM to 5 PM
Sunset Park (next to Town Dock) • lower Main Street, Port Washington
Artists who wish to display their work click here for registration
If you’d like to volunteer please call 516-304-5797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artists may rent either a 10’x10′ space or 6′ of snow fencing for display.
Set up begins at 7:am (Details TBA).
- 10’x10′ space ($35) Artist may set up a tent or canopy. (Artist is responsible for tent or canopy, table,
- Snow Fencing ($20) Approx 6′ of snow fencing for displaying artwork. Set-up, including “s” hooks for hanging work, chairs, tarp, etc., are the responsibility of the artist.
- Plein Air Painting ($5) Artists are invited to draw or sketch in the park. Bring your own materials. Award-winning plein air artist Paul Bachem will be on hand to offer advice and give tips.
- Participation in Art In The Park is open only to residents of Port Washington or those who are affiliated with the town through either employment or membership in a Port Washington or Manhasset arts group.
- There is no rain date for this event, Should HarborFest be cancelled because of inclement weather, registration fee will not be refunded.
Port Washington’s 27th annual HarborFest, is a day of fun and excitement for the entire family. Located on the Town Dock in Port Washington, NY this event typically attracts over 12,000 people to our beautiful community to enjoy a variety of events, including:
- Handmade Craft Fair
- Art in the Park
- Food Court
- Musical Entertainment
- Cruises on the Bay
- Family Fun Stage
- Envionmental Section
- Children’s Fun Park
- Model Boat Regatta
- Nautical Museum Exhibit